All the configurations and customisation related to Data Caterer can be found under here.
If you want a guided tour of using the Java or Scala API, you can follow one of the guides found here.
- Configurations - Configurations relating to feature flags, folder pathways, metadata analysis
- Connections - Explore the data source connections available
- Generators - Choose and configure the type of generator you want used for fields
- Validations - How to validate data to ensure your system is performing as expected
- Foreign Keys - Define links between data elements across data sources
- Deployment - Deploy Data Caterer as a job to your chosen environment
- Advanced - Advanced usage of Data Caterer